• Our company always believes in offering high-grade quality products to our valued clients all across the market
• Our clients preferred us for the following
• Reliable alliances with technocrats worldwide
• Industry-leading prices
• The technologically advanced product range
• Qualitative products
• Ability to undertake bulk orders
• Timely deliveries
A.K Metals Kitchen Equipment
With a wide range of products our main objective is to provide superior quality kitchen equipment.
Services A. K. Metals Offer to Its Customers
From Kitchen Planning System to Kitchen Exhaust System, we provide the services that can help you set up your kitchen.
1. Kitchen Planning System
• Selecting the appropriate kitchen equipment for the menu being served.
• Setting up a receiving, storage, preparation, cooking, and washing area, among other things.
• Creating the ideal kitchen layout for optimal working conditions.
2. Cooking Range L.P. Gas System
• Calculating the total amount of gas required in the kitchen during peak and non-peak hours.
• Calculating the necessary gas piping, valves, regulators, and other fittings.
• Ensuring that the L.P. Gas system is completely safe.
3. Kitchen Exhaust System
• Calculating the required CFM for the exhaust system.
• Layout plans for the exhaust system are being prepared.
• Determining the size of the exhaust ducting that will be used.
A.K. Metals aims to offer the best Commercial Kitchen Equipment Manufacturer & Suppliers in Kolkata, India for the past 11 years; we deal in all types of industrial hotel, restaurant, canteen, and bar kitchen equipment in Kolkata, India.
As one of the commercial and industrial kitchen equipment companies in Kolkata, India, we have always come up with the best ideas to serve people, and we are not just here to sell products. A.K. Metals keeps in touch with valued clients on a regular basis to assess product progress and set a realistic goal for completing service calls. You can select from a variety of ongoing services, including maintenance, repairs, and deep cleaning. If something goes wrong, our expert engineer will get you back up and running quickly. After all, we make every effort to meet your commercial kitchen equipment requirements.